20100517

Games and contests!

Chloe and I have talked about this already, but me and the boy have a bit of a contest going on.

The game is as follows:
We don't have a name for our relationship.
We're more emotionally serious than friends with benefits, and we're very close to dating- but not quite there yet.
We are trying to come up with a name for our relationship-thingy, and decided to make it a game!
Well, see, we've been at it for about three days, and it's super fun.
The game ends this Friday (5/21/2010) at 5pm American Central Time (GMT-6 hours). The reason it's so short is because we're going to see each other next Sunday... two days after the game ends! And I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!
Iiiiannnnn!! Please help!!! I trust yours and Chloe's imaginative minds, and I REEEALLLY wanna win!!

Rules are:
1. Winner picks their own prize
2. We have to tell each other our potential prizes by the end of the game
3. We can ask friends for help, but not our mutual friends (i.e., Marianne and Bret)
4. If we can't decide on a winner, we both get our prize. ;)

My prize, if I win:
He plans and takes me on a date.
He's already told me a few things about where he's planning- he's taking me to the
Mongolian Grill and then a crappy movie. (You can guess what that part's for ;) that was my idea.) Seeing as, at this moment, there are only children's movies, romantic comedies, and the new remake of Nightmare on Elm Street in theaters... Looks like we'll be seeing a crappy romantic comedy. (Considering seeing Just Wright with Queen Latifah. I like Queen Latifah, but.. well, the movie's about basketball.)

His prize, if he wins:
I swear, this boy constantly thinks with his genitalia. He wants to go as far as I feel comfortable with. It's not really my place to ask, since we're not really together, but sometimes I wonder if he's no longer a virgin (he was dating a college chick for a while, so I have my doubts that he is, although she never really seemed to me like she had it in her), or still a virgin but rather desperate to not be.

Either way, he and I are going to be at his house afterwards, watching The Nightmare Before Christmas. He's never seen it, so I'm going to definitely school him... and I've made him promise that he will watch the movie and not me. It was hard for him to promise it, but I told him that we have the whole rest of the day to spend on each other.

Anyway, I'm sure that my dear art teacher is getting irritated that I'm not working on things for her class, so I should probably post this and GTFO.

PLEEASEEE! HELP ME THINK OF THINGS!!
I have four, and he has one.
Mine: friends with potential (Jenny), flirtationship (Chloe), fauxmance & fromance (both from Khari. Fromance: friends + romance).
His: confused romantics.

Thus far, I am winning, and intend to stay this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment