20100620

This HAS to be saved for posterity.

So I'm talking to Chloe on Facebook, and when Choe went to make her tea, she put James on. Here's an excerpt from our conversation:


Me: Haha so has Chloe told you I'm going to visit you all around Christmastide?

Yuletide, rather.

Hold on, it's a quarter to one in the morning and they are eating Toblerone?


Chloe: She has indeed. It's likely I won't be there - I'm not planning on returning to Ireland after I go back to school in September.

Eh, yup. We're all what you could term 'insomniac's.


Me: NOOOOO!!! You have to. We have to meet!

Just!! for a day.


Chloe: Trust me, not even the promise of nightly sex (it hasn't been promised yet) could drag me away from Lonsgbu righbs .\vg frd eghn ,.noi gikbl

flj vcdev


Me: the what?


Chloe: jl p;; o

Ohmygodohmygodohmygod, I can't believe the asshole typed that. =O


Me: Lmao, I'm missing something.


Chloe: James..ohhhhhhhh my God I'm morto right now.

(Oh yeah, and this is Chloe.)


Me: This is why he has to come back to Ireland to meet me!

I am literally laughing so hard I'm crying.


Chloe: I am too, but I'm also quite paranoid because the last time I wrestled a keyboard off somebody like that, my sister broke her foot. =P

Also what he just said. WOW he's being kicked out now. =P


No comments:

Post a Comment